Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sleepless Thoughts

3/22/11 – 3/23/11 – That’s right, you aren’t seeing things.  This is a second blog of the day. 
I can’t sleep.  I’ve had that problem a lot this past week.  Too much on my mind I guess.  I lie in bed and just think of things – like how I need to take Buster and Percy to the vet tomorrow, get Stella declawed sometime soon, I should have had it done when she was a kitten, what if Todd back isn’t better in the morning and he needs to go to the doctor, how will I do in the race this weekend, why can’t I seem to fall asleep, why didn’t I have my quiet time today, what I’m going to cook for dinner tomorrow.  It doesn’t seem to stop.  Things just keep popping into my head.  Clothes, songs, art ideas.  I guess I should be glad that chemo brain hasn’t completely taken over. 
I also start to compose emails to Jessica Simpson Collection about my swim suit situation that still hasn’t been resolved.  It’s silly that I worry about a bathing suit but I really just want this solved so I can have one less thing to think about.  I write the email over and over in my mind changing little things along the way.
            Dear whoever you are,
Please just send me the bathing suit I’ve paid for.  I just want to look cute and not have to worry about people staring at my 4 inch scar down my stomach.  It’s been over a month since I placed my original order.
Customer service means a lot to me….. why doesn’t it to you? 
Shea
Obviously this is not the email that I would send, but it’s what I would say if I was talking to myself.   – Can’t you see I’ve got enough going on?
I also start to compose my blog while I’m trying to fall asleep.  That never helps me find rest.  I love writing the blog.  It helps me to get my thoughts out and as long as I’m thinking up what to say it just keeps flowing.  I’m sure some of you have gotten sick of reading my daily opinions on all things Bravo, Snickers related, or the latest weird thing I’ve noticed while escaping into human contact but I love it.  I love writing it and I get discouraged when I don’t have anything cool to talk about.  I’m my own worst critic.  I mean, would I really read that?  Come on, I can do better!  You can see why this does nothing to calm me down or help me sleep.  This blog stuff is hard.
I guess I’ve rambled on enough for this time of the morning.  I’m now completely talked out and no other items are coming to mind that need discussion.  Thanks for the listening ear – or in this case, eyes.  I really do love and appreciate all my readers.  Hope you have a great night/day.  Hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment