Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just tired, that's all

2/10/11 – Hey everyone.  Today has been a pretty good day.  Not too much to talk about though.
I woke up this morning and took it easy.  I was nauseous as normal but I managed to eat some delicious banana bread.  When Kristina’s mom was in town Todd intentionally ruined a whole batch of bananas just so he could get banana bread.  I love the banana bread warmed up just a little.  It is yummy. 
I drove up to Gainsville and had my pump removed and port de-accessed today.  I have decided that I always need to have a driver.  I made it up there and back just fine but I am too tired to be driving that far alone.  I could have seriously fallen asleep on the way up there.  It also probably wasn’t a good sign when the chemo nurse asked if I needed to sit down for a while.  Did I really look that bad? 
On my way home I ran by Kroger and picked up yet another prescription.  That’s right.  I now have 3 anti-nausea meds.  Maybe one of them will finally work. 
I have been thrilled to learn that my blog has inspired lots of you to eat Five Guys and Krystal’s burgers but my blog has now been taken to another level.  Someone has actually been inspired to get a yorkie because of Percy!  High Five!  I think the adds on my page should pay me more because obviously I have some serious purchase power. 
I finally realized that there was nothing on TV for me to watch.  All the Bravo shows are old news and nothing interesting is on Lifetime or Style either.  I have moved on to the Reba DVD’s that Jen loaned me a while back.  There’s nothing scandalous to talk about with Reba – oh, except for the fact that her husband left her and her daughter was 17, got married, and pregnant.  Eeeh…  I call that quality television.  I always liked that show.
I think I’m actually going to eat dinner tonight.  Holly brought some chicken casserole last night and I think that sounds just perfect.  If I could eat anything in the world I think I would like some risotto – I’ve been watching Top Chef and would like something a little snazzy.  My song of the day is the Reba theme song “I’m a Survivor”.   It’s stuck in my head now.
My shoulders are a little sore.  Maybe I can talk Todd into a back rub?  Night y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment