Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogging without a computer

5/3/11- It's going to be a short blog tonight. No frills.

I brought my laptop in to work yesterday to try to solve my vpn problem. I haven't seen my charger since. It must be at work. So, now the laptop battery is almost out and I have no way to charge it. Annoying. I should probably mention that I contributed to the lack of battery by browsing the Loft website. I got a coupon in the mail today so I HAD to look. Wouldn't you? It's not every day you get free shipping.

Today went well. My oncologist seems to think that I did have thrush but there's no way to confirm now. He told me that chemo will probably be harder this week because I'm still tired and a little sick from last week. I can confirm that suspicion. I can already feel that its going to be harder but I'm not down in the dumps. This is when I power up and steel myself to face the week. I feel bad, but mentally I feel good.

Today has been basically short. Chemo, Krystals for lunch, and then I fell asleep while I watched 2 Twilight movies. Food sounds disgusting to me now. Maybe a smoothie if cold didn't bother me so much. No song of the day today since I'm doing.this from my phone. Hopefully I can write a real blog tomorrow.

Night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment