Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

12/22/10 – Well, the Bambergs got into town yesterday and I neglected to write my blog.  They always have something going on and make me completely forget what I had planned to do in the first place.  I guess that’s not a bad problem to have.
Yesterday morning I took it easy (big surprise).  Mom and I just hung out.  Dad and Granny showed up around 2:00 to spend some time with me and pick up mom.  We had a nice visit and they brought us all French silk pie (yum!).  They packed mom up and headed home around 3:00.  Yes!  Home alone!  Without a sitter!  I could lie and say it was awesome to have my freedom but to be honest it wasn’t very different from when mom was here – she pretty much left me alone.  The main difference was I had to fix my own juice and fluff my pillows.  I think I turned out to the good having her around.  (Love ya mom!)
Todd got home and we had a little time just us before his mom, Ashley, and Jason showed up.  Todd is in the process of turning our gas fireplace into a wood burning fire place with a gas starter – Yay!  What is the point of having a gas fireplace?  Who thought of that?  Boring…  It wastes gas, doesn’t smell good, doesn’t heat up the house too much, and is just overall blah.  I am so excited about having a “real” fire.  The warmth, smell, and crackle make me happy.
We watched Despicable Me last night.  It was hilarious!  For those of you who have seen it, all I can says is “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die! FLUFFY!”  If you haven’t seen it, watch it!  I like to pretend like this blog has some power and I can influence your daily decisions – LOL!  I do think I have a little power because there have been a lot of you who have gone and gotten burgers just because I keep talking about them.  So, rent/buy/just watch Despicable Me and tell me if you don’t feel the overwhelming urge to sing the unicorn song and scream the word “fluffy”. 
I did get to open one of my Christmas presents early and it was the soft/fluffy robe that I asked for.  It is perfect and feels like a baby blanket - It also matches my house shoes (I'm such a weirdo, but warmth is important to me).  It is "so fluffy I'm gonna die!" Love it!
I have OneRepublic Secrets stuck in my head.  Mostly the part that goes “I need another story, something to get off my chest, my life is kinda boring, need something that I can confess..”  I think I find myself boring – sad, right?  Maybe if I had a peppermint milk shake from Chick-fil-A I would be more interesting?  Let’s see if I can swing a milk shake for Christmas.  Merry Christmas all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment