Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Diary of a Hungry White Girl

Ok, here is where the daily blog starts.  Each day I will write what I can to update everyone and then I will have a song of the day and food that I wish I could eat.

12/11/11 – I am feeling so much better about everything today.  I am starting to make my peace with the situation.  I’m not getting better, I’m getting worse.  I need to be fixed.  I haven’t felt “normal” for months.

 Todd and I had a great day.  I woke up early and set my work “out of office” and tried to figure out how to drop my first semester Masters course.  I then did some quick Christmas cards and took it easy.  I am surviving on Ensure and Powerade.  I am a walking Miralax commercial.  I’m pretty sure I’m 30 years younger than their usual demographic.

We got ready and headed to the mall.  I got some Christmas shopping done, made my pitch for a Coach purse, bought a headband that resembles a tiara (my diva crown), and then headed to Harry Potter!  Harry Potter was awesome!  The coke icy during the movie was much needed.  After the movie I grabbed a small smoothie and then we headed to Christmas in the Park.  I got to hear the choir sing.  I was supposed to sing but I’ve lost my voice and I’m a little weak on the liquid diet, so I don’t think I could have stood there the whole time.  The choir sounded awesome!  I really enjoyed having a good Christmas moment.  I got to say “hey” to everyone in the choir and learned that Nichole is an OR nurse at the hospital that I would be at!  Awesome!  Home to watch the UFC fight.  Go GSP!

So, if I could sum up my day with a song it would be “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”.  The food that I would cut off my right arm to have is a good hot dog!  2 please!  Big girl is hungry.  I’m considering changing my title to “Diary of a Hungry White Girl”.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment