Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Better late than never...


I know. It's been 10 days since I've posted anything. Can we just say its been a long 10 days for me?

I started chemo last Tuesday and that wound up being much harder than I anticipated. For some reason I just assumed that I would feel the same way I felt the time before. Wrong. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a terrible week, it just didn't go as I planned. I thought I would feel better and have more energy this early in the game. I am feeling MUCH better now.

Ellis is doing great! He is now on a regular low flow cannula and has started trying to bottle feed. He's still young (gestational age) to be taking a bottle so he's mostly just practicing with 1 to 2 bottles a day. He's doing well. He now weighs 4 lbs 4 oz and is starting to chunk up. I'm so ready to have a rolly baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment